REFLECTION

The only reason I picked the topic its because I knew a lot about the topic of stress, so my research was just a backup plan for me, but also I had to double check if my knowledge was right, but am a human I don't know everything so the research was really useful, everything I researched was great and used it in my inquiry.

Surprising Information

If can be honest nothing really surprise, except for one website that checked it said that stress can cause herpes and that actually got me stress, but I didn't really believe it but I still used it the information in my video

Question I Have 

  1. Does stress really cause herpes? I really wanna know if this is true because it's kind of stressed me out

  2.  Why is stress important? I picked this question because I actually believe that knowing about stress is important and knowing how important stress is it could help you in the long run.

    Main Point 

    the main point I want everyone to know how to deal with stress because so many people going through and they don't know what do or how to cope, this mainly happens in young people who are experiencing stress for the first time, and also stress has really impacted me this past year because of school work, but honestly the knowledge had before about stress really helped me cope with stress, this is why I want people to at least have some knowledge of how to dealer with stress do the next time there in the same situation has me they can use that knowledge to help them cope with stress when it seems hard to deal with it.                                                                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Important Information want people to know from my Blogger

Campaign For The Inquiry Project

What are the affects of stress